Delivery and Returns
DELIVERY & RETURNS
- Free delivery on all orders
- Orders are sent via Royal Mail 2nd Class delivery
- Orders £100 or over are sent via Royal Mail Signed for delivery
- Tracking numbers can be sent to customers upon request
- If Royal Mail are unable to deliver, they will leave a red card and the parcel will be waiting for collection at the local post office
- If the parcel is not collected from the post office, Royal Mail will return it to us. The customer is liable to pay for the item to be resent
- If the customer inputs an incorrect address and the parcel has already been dispatched, they must wait for Royal Mail to send this back to us which can take 2/3 weeks. The customer is liable to pay for the item to be resent
- You have 14 days after receiving the item for a refund
- All items must be returned with no marks or damage otherwise Maharani Accessories have the right to refuse the refund.
- Refunds will not be processed until the items are received in their original condition and packaging
- For the return address, customers would need contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with an image of the item in question and must include Full Name and proof of Order Number
- All customers are responsible for paying their own shipping fees when returning an item to the returns address
A polite reminder that it is an illegal offence to claim an item is lost when you have in fact received it.